Thursday 15 November 2012

My Seven year old daughter's Christmas list

I was so charmed by this Christmas list I wanted you to see that not all kids at this age are desperate for all the latest gadgets (unlike me at her age I'm sure so this is why I find this list so extraordinary, but then Holly is no ordinary seven year old).

1) Nintendo DS (ok so this is the most extravagant thing to note)
2) a notepad and pencil
3) a flower candle
4) a book about invaders
5) a book about nuns
6) a clock but only a small one
7) a decoration to go on our Christmas tree
8) a torch
9 rocking horse  (note - where do you get these from)
10) Encyclopedia (eh?  when did I ever ask for that age seven???)
11) a spotty scarf
12) skipping rope

As far as a list goes I'm not complaining !  Not sure I can find a book about nuns though for her age group?  Any thoughts appreciated.

Axx

No comments:

Post a Comment