Sunday 2 June 2013

Holly's blog

 
 
Holly my seven year old daughter wants to start a blog.  Here's her first page as she envisages it.
 

Here is her First Holy Communion cake design for a few weeks time. 

She's a very industrious girl and always has a project on the go.  She has a list of all her teddys and what they are called and how old they are.  (she has a lot of teddies).  So I was surprised at this book she has about them.  I don't remember doing any of this.  In any case I preferred dolls and she prefers animals.

Holly is the best sister Joel and Max could have.  At a recent parent's evening her Welsh teacher was welling up talking about her and said she is kind and a peace maker and also funny at the same time.  She's got amazing qualities.  Whether Joel brings them out in her I don't know but I do know she's one in a million and I'm very blessed to have her.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment